Li Ming, from Beijing. Photography enthusiasts, love travel and landscape photography, Leica M enthusiasts, Hasu X1D first batch of users, Hasu X1D photography enthusiasts group leader.
Director of Sichuan business Photographers Association
Li Lintao, Chengdu, Sichuan. Hummingbird network Sichuan station master, vice chairman of Hanyuan County Photographer Association, director of Sichuan business Photographers Association. He is good at portrait photography, private house, antique, and environmental portrait. 2017 won the top ten commercial photographers in Sichuan, and was awarded the best portrait award in 2015. HOT man, today's portrait has made an exclusive interview.
Staff of China branch of Japanese funded enterprises
Han Jian, from Beijing. Staff of China branch of Japanese funded enterprise. The shooting categories are mainly natural scenery and animal and plant ecology. Birds and scenery photography began in 1995. Footprints arrive in Xinjiang, Tibet, Inner Mongolia, Hebei, Henan and other provinces and cities.
Important members of the April Film Festival
Liu Shizhao was born in Chengdu, Sichuan Province in December 6, 1948. He is a famous photographer and an important member of the April Film Festival. Hundreds of photographs were taken in 1976, and many of them were selected by the people in the exhibition of the picture album The Mourning of the People, the film Raising Eyebrows and Swords Out of Sheath. In September 1979, he took office in People's China magazine and began to work as a photographer. He has successively been a journalist, a chief journalist, a deputy director of the Department of Fine Arts Photography and a deputy director of the Editorial Department. In 1986, his works The Mirror and the Return of the Sheep won silver medals and bronze medals at the 14th National Photographic Art Exhibition. From 1991 to 2000, he participated in the shooting activities of "Shanghai Day", "Singapore Today", "Hong Kong Six Days", "Colorful Macao", "Impression of Shanghai" and "Focusing on Beijing by Chinese and Foreign Photographers". Since 2000, China's World Heritage site is responsible for the people's China magazine.
- 【Nuevo contrato】LiuWeiMin,Photography,Member of Shandong Photographers Association
- 【Nuevo contrato】ChenLei,Photography,professional photographer
- 【Nuevo contrato】LiHengJi,Photography,Award-winning visual artist and photographer from Indonesia, Jakarta
- 【Nuevo contrato】SunJun,Photography,Freelance Photographer
- 【Nuevo contrato】LengBingChe,Photography,Travel Photographer and Landscape Photographer
- 【Nuevo contrato】WuHongJun,Photography,Member of Jiangsu Photographers Association
- 【Nuevo contrato】HeHao,Photography,commercial photographer
- 【Nuevo contrato】ZhangChengYong,Photography,Shenzhen Free Photographer
- 【Nuevo contrato】WangJianLin,Photography,professional photographer
- 【Nuevo contrato】Jesús Amat,Photography,Spanish photographer